- High School Education: Huntsville High School, 1968
- Undergraduate Education: Texas A&M University (B.S., 1973); Varsity Football Letterman
- Legal Education: St. Mary's University of San Antonio (J.D., 1976); Law Review, Executive Editor, St. Mary's Law Journal, 1975 - 76; Phi Delta Phi Legal Fraternity; John M. Harlan Society, 1976
- Admitted to Practice: 1976, Texas; U.S. District Court, Southern and Eastern Districts of Texas
- Legal Memberships: Houston, Walker County, Montgomery County and American Bar Associations; State Bar of Texas (Member, District 3B Grievance Committee, 1994-1997; Panel Chair, 1997-2000); The Texas Supreme Court Historical Society; Sustaining Member, Texas Trial Lawyers Association; American Association for Justice
- Board Certifications: Board Certified, Personal Injury Trial and Civil Trial Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization, 1986, re-certified 2011
- Previous Legal Experience: Briefing Attorney, Supreme Court of Texas, 1976-1977; Associate Attorney, Fulbright & Jaworski, 1977 – 1979; Davis, Davis, Durham & Park, 1979-1989
- Professional Honors: Named in, Texas Super Lawyers, by Texas Monthly Magazine, 2003 – 04, 2007 – 15; Received AV Preeminent Rating by Martindale-Hubbell – The Highest Possible Rating; inducted into American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA) in 2011.
Mike Park is Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law and Civil Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.