- High School Education:Huntsville High School, 1985 Honors Graduate
- Undergraduate Education: University of Texas at Austin (B.B.A., 1989); Delta Tau Delta Fraternity
- Legal Education: St. Mary’s University of San Antonio (J.D., 1992); Phi Alpha Delta Legal Fraternity
- Admitted to Practice: 1992, Texas; U.S. District Court, Southern and Eastern Districts of Texas
- Legal Memberships: Walker County Bar Association (Secretary, 1999-00; Vice-President, 2000-01); State Bar of Texas (Member, District 3B Grievance Committee, 2000 to 2006; Committee Chair, 2004 to 2006); College of the State Bar of Texas; Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Board Certification: Board Certified, Personal Injury Trial Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization, 2003, re-certified 2013
- Previous Legal Experience: Assistant District Attorney, Walker County, 1993-1994; Adjunct Professor, Business Law, Sam Houston State University, 1996 to present
- Professional Honors: Named in, Texas Super Lawyers "Rising Star” edition, by Texas Monthly Magazine, 2004 & 2005; inducted into American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA) in 2011.
Will Durham is Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.